1. ELIGIBILITY. No purchase necessary.This Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) brought to you by The Perfect 5th Musical Arts Center (“Sponsor”) is governed by these rules (the “Official Rules”). Employees, directors, officers and principals, of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. Upon entering this Sweepstakes entrants agree to waive any rights their state of residence may provide in regard to sweepstakes and contests. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Sweepstakes starts on or around 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on August 22, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on September 18, 2011 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on September 18, 2011. Limit one entry per person. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be automatically disqualified.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS. The selection of winners will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and by September 18, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. This selection will take place on September 20, 2011.
6. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Grand prizes 
1st Runner up Prizes 
2nd Runner up Prizes 
3rd Runner up Prizes 
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Winners will be notified by a Facebook post or by e-mail within 48 hours of the drawing which will be held September 20, 2011 and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached on Facebook or at the e-mail address submitted with entry, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No cash alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer is permitted. Limit one prize per person. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to the Sponsor or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation.
In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to be made by the holder of the e-mail account associated with the entry.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All Entrants release the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
The Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the
Sweepstakes. the Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including lost, late or misdirected entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Sweepstakes, or defraud the Sponsor in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of proceeding as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNERS LIST. A Winners List will be available to all participants by September 20, 2011.
Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to email@example.com.
The Perfect 5th Musical Arts Center has collected some of the best music instructors in Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill, Carlisle, New Cumberland, Lemoyne, Dillsburg, Enola, and the West Shore, Pennsylvania area. We offer group and individual lessons in Acoustic & Electric Guitar, Bass guitar, Piano & Keyboard, Voice, Cello, Drums & Percussion, Flute. Live music events such as concerts, recitals, jam sessions performed by local bands & musicians as well as famous artists are the type of events you can find at our music arts center, in Mechanicsburg, Pa (right off the Carlisle Pike). We also offer educational events for seasoned students to learn from well known musicians in our artist clinics and master classes.
Copyright 2011-2014 The Perfect 5th Musical Arts Center. All Rights Reserved.
Have Comments or Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org